All orders are subject to acceptance in accordance with our Terms & Conditions as set-out below.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Online Contract Creation and Electronic Contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
* You place the order for your products on the Website. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website until you complete the entire process until completing the payment then submitting the order form.
* We will send to you an order acknowledgement by email detailing the products you have ordered. This is an order confirmation or order acceptance from Rice Authority.
* Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
* The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
* Our inability to obtain authorization for your payment.
* The identification of a pricing or product description error.
* You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
If you are your orders is not accepted your funds will be refunded to your account.
Description of products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Product.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order Acceptance policy.
All prices are in Philippine, PHP Pesos. The total cost of your order is the price of the Products ordered plus shipping charges as set out in the Shipping section of this Website. Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the Payment Options section of this Website and payment will be debited and cleared from your account as set out in the Payment section of this Website.
You confirm that the Bank account, credit or debit card that is being used is yours.
All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorize payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Refusal of Transaction
We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Website whether or not that Product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
To be eligible to purchase Products on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under International law you must:
* Provide your real name, telephone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information
* Be over 18 years of age
* Stipulate a delivery address
* Possess a valid Paypal, Bank account, credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us
By making an offer to buy a Product, you specifically authorize us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your Bank account, debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your bank account or credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
Returns shipping cost should be shouldered by the buyer.