Wanted: United Kingdom is interested in rice

Dear ,

If you are producers,manufacturers, exporters,In your country, Please
note that delivery
port is Portsmouth sea, United Kingdom. Accordingly, we would be
pleased if you could also help us to get the best shipping rate to
Portsmouth , United Kingdom.

please confirm if you accept 30% deposit and the remaining 70% before
shipment but after
inspection by our Inspection Agent. Some factories ask for 50%
deposit, but we can only pay 30% deposit by T/T and when you finish
production, our inspection agent will check and give us report, then
we will pay the remaining 70% and your company will ship.


We are waiting for your quick reply.

Thanks a lot.

Posted on : August 25th, 2014
Category : Rice Buyers, Rice Importers
Posted By: Rice Supplier

Leave a Comment

Your Comment Here

Search This Site

Copyright © 2016 Rice Authority

All trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Contact us